Sacroneuromodulation Test Postoperative Instructionss
- Take it easy for the next 2 weeks.
- Complete your voiding diary.
- Sense the stimulation at all times. You should feel a strong sensation, but not uncomfortable or painful. The sensation is felt in the pelvic floor region (vaginal, scrotal and/or rectal area) a deep pelvic floor “tapping” or “pulsation”.
- Ensure that the green test stimulator light blinks at all times. If not, turn the unit office, check the battery, and turn it back on.
- If you have questions concerning the therapy or the test stimulator contact the sacroneuomodulation consultant.
- Use a waist pack to carry Test Stimulator.
- Do not take a bath during test period.
- You may “frontal shower”, but be sure to keep the procedure area dry and disconnect Test Stimulator.
- Do not scoot when you get in and out of a chair.
- Do not lift heavy items.
- Do not change your fluid intake, medications, diet, etc.
- Do not drive with Test Stimulator on.
Contact us to request an appointment or ask a question. We're here for you.