Insurance & Billing Information
We participate with most major insurance plans. This list is subject to change. The patient is responsible for ensuring that the provider they would like to see is a network provider by checking with their insurance company. Information about specific insurance plans can be obtained from our office by calling 703-724-1195.
- Anthem/HealthKeepers/HealthKeepers Plus (Medicaid product)
- Coventry/First Health
- HealthSmart PPO
- Innovation Health (participate through Aetna’s network)
- InTotalHealth (Medicaid HMO)
- Medicare — Palmetto GBA
- Medicare — NOVITAS Solutions
- OptimaHealth (Sentara - NOT the OptimaHealth Medicaid product)
- RR Medicare
- TRICARE (Administered by Healthnet Federal Services)
- UNITED (Mamsi, etc)
- Virginia Health Network (PPO)
- Virginia Medicaid
Below is a list of diagnosis that may not be covered by your insurance provider. Please call your insurance company to check if your procedure is covered.
|Low T (hypogonadism)||257.2|
|Peyronies (curvature of the penis)||607.85|
|Vasectomy*||V25.09, BCBS V26.5|
* procedure code 55250
** consultation may be covered under a family planning code, but subsequent visits/testing would be this code
For your convenience, you may use the link below to make payments and/or to check on your billing. Click on the icon below to get started.Print Page
Contact us to request an appointment or ask a question. We're here for you.