What Should I Bring to My First Appointment?
- Insurance Referral from Primary Care Provider (with Reference Number) if required by insurance (view example)
- Completed Medical History and Patient Registration Forms (download here)
- Insurance Card
- Drivers License / Photo ID
- A list of current medications, prescription and over-the-counter
- Copies of all pertinent medical records including urinalysis, blood work, radiology reports pathology results and surgical history
- Bring report and CD of recent imaging (KUB xray, ultrasound, CT, MRI, Bone Scans)
- Completed Patient Questionaires (if applicable)
- Please be prepared to provide a urine sample on your initial appointment. You may be asked to provide a urine sample at subsequent appointments depending on your condition.
- Male Infertility Patients Click Here
Appointments and Phone Calls
- Our normal office hours are 9:00 am to 4:30 pm Visits are by appointment only.
- For patients with urgent problems that require prompt attention, we try to scheduled them in the same day.
- The phones are turned over to the answering service from 12:00 to 1:30 pm to allow our staff time to eat lunch.
- During non office hour times, the doctor on call for the group is available for medical emergencies and can be reached through the main office numbers.
- Routine matters, scheduling, test results, prescription refills, and billing questions are addressed during regular hours only.
How to get appointment reminders via text
- We now offer appointment reminders via text message.
- To enroll text LMGURO to 622622
We're here to answer your questions
Contact us to request an appointment or ask a question. We're here for you.