Pelvic Floor Therapy for Women
Julie Spencer DNP FNP-BC, CUNP *
Part of The Urology Group.
Specializes in pelvic floor therapy for incontinence in women and men, pelvic pain in women.
The Urology Group
19415 Deerfield Avenue, Suite 112 Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (703) 724-1195
Centreville Physical Therapy
Core Health, Physical Therapy for Women *
Jennifer Small DPT, Sandy Guilliano PT
Pelvic floor rehabilitation, obstetric and post partum physical therapy.
20098 Ashbrook Place, Suite 190 Ashburn, VA 20147
Phone: (703) 283-3311
Clare Kalina PT, OCS
Physical Therapy for female pelvic pain.
3289 Woodburn Road, Suite 325 Annandale, VA 22003
Phone: (703) 698-7100 ext 337
Jennifer Chu MS PT
McLean Massage Center
Sophie Geissler *
Treats women’s pelvic floor disorders. Office hours Tuesdays and Thursdays.
3300 Gallows Road Falls Church, VA 22042
Phone: (703) 776-4199
Karen Balac MPT
Manual physical therapy focusing on women's wellness by applying leading-edge techniques to manage incontinence and chronic pain.
20614 Hutton Circle
Leesburg, VA 20175
Bio Mechanic Physical Therapy
Lisa J Allen DPT
19441 Golf Vista Plaza, Suite 340
Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (703) 723-7726
Body Connect Physical Therapy
Tavo Total Health
- * indicates “In network providers” and will accept most insurance.
- All other providers are “Out of network providers” and insurance claims must be submitted by the patient.
- If you are a Medicare patient, please check with the therapist’s for coverage information.
What to bring the day of your appointment?
- Some providers require referrals. If one is needed and you have not already received one, please let us know and a referral can be faxed or mailed to the appropriate place.
- Bring the copy of your last Urology office visit and “Fluid Diary”. This information will be helpful to plan your therapy.
Contact us to request an appointment or ask a question. We're here for you.