Pelvic Floor Therapy For Men
Jennifer Chu MS PT *
Centreville Physical Therapy
Inova Alexandria Hospital
Body Connect Physical Therapy
Ann Udofia DPT, Marisa Alonso MSPT
Physical therapy including Myofascial Release.
2440 M Street NW, Ste 318
Washington, DC 20037
(between N 24th St & N 25th St)
Phone: (202) 733-1929
Tavo Total Health
Julie Spencer DNP FNP-BC, CUNP *
Specializes in pelvic floor therapy for incontinence in males and
females, pelvic pain in women only
The Urology Group
19415 Deerfield Avenue, Suite 112 Leesburg, VA 20176
Phone: (703) 724-1195
- * Indicates "In network providers" and will accept most insurance.
- All other providers are "Out of network providers" and insurance
claims must be submitted by the patient.
- If you are a Medicare patient, please check with the therapist's for coverage information.
What to bring the day of your appointment?
- Some providers require referrals. If one is needed and you have not already received one, please let us know and a referral can be faxed or mailed to the appropriate place.
- Bring the copy of your last Urology office visit and "Fluid Diary". This information will be helpful to plan your therapy.
Contact us to request an appointment or ask a question. We're here for you.