What Should I Bring to My First Appointment?
- Insurance Referral from Primary Care Provider (with Reference Number) if required by insurance (view example)
- Completed Medical History and Patient Registration Forms (download here)
- Insurance Card
- Drivers License / Photo ID
- A list of current medications, prescription and over-the-counter
- Copies of all pertinent medical records including urinalysis, blood work, radiology reports pathology results and surgical history
- Bring report and CD of recent imaging (KUB xray, ultrasound, CT, MRI, Bone Scans)
- Completed Patient Questionaires (if applicable)
- Please be prepared to provide a urine sample on your initial appointment. You may be asked to provide a urine sample at subsequent appointments depending on your condition.
- Male Infertility Patients Click Here
Appointments and Phone Calls
- Our normal office hours are 9:00 am to 4:30 pm Visits are by appointment only.
- For patients with urgent problems that require prompt attention, we try to scheduled them in the same day.
- The phones are turned over to the answering service from 12:00 to 1:30 pm to allow our staff time to eat lunch.
- During non office hour times, the doctor on call for the group is available for medical emergencies and can be reached through the main office numbers.
- Routine matters, scheduling, test results, prescription refills, and billing questions are addressed during regular hours only.
How to get appointment reminders via text
We now offer appointment reminders via text message.
To enroll text LMGURO to 622622
In The News
Join us in congratulating Mari on her chapter on "A Brief Discussion of Issues in Men's Health Seeking" found in this practice guide for APRNs and PAs.
Read recommendations made at the "Conversion Therapy Workshop" attended by Dr. Kevin O’Connor, President of the Virginia Board of Medicine, who served as the Board’s representative.
The Urology Group is excited to offer these extended hours at our Cornwall location until 7pm on Thursdays!